Boxing is all fun until you get dehydrated and about to pass out. A long boxing session can make you sweat which means your body fluid will decrease. How to avoid this kind of situation during your boxing session? A good quality boxing water bottle with straw will certainly help.
Keeping a water bottle with you during any kind of sport not only keeps you hydrated but also motivated throughout your workout activity. Indeed you must know the importance of water during any kind of sport if you truly are an athlete. Additionally, you don’t have to be a sportsperson to know the significance of a water bottle.
Table of ContentsToggle
Why Should You Keep Yourself Hydrated?
Nobody can deny how important water is for our body and brain functions. So, here are some reasons why you should drink plenty of water daily.
- Help you improve your brain function. Also, water helps in improving overall mood and decreasing anxiety.
- Also, helps in digesting food. Prevent heartburn, irregular bowel movements, or any other stomach discomfort.
- Increase blood circulation in your body and brain which means more energy and enthusiasm throughout the day.
- Additionally, keep your joints lubricated enough to reduce joint aches and pain. This is great for boxers.
- Last but not least, regulate body temperature in every season.
You have to get a sturdy straw type water bottle so that you won’t have any issue drinking water with a helmet or any kind of guard. The coming sections of this article will recommend some long-lasting and firm water bottles.
Our Recommended Boxer Water Bottles:
1: Shoke Hockey Boxer Water Bottle with Long Straw
Capacity: 32 Fluid Ounces
Weight: 0.8 kgs
- Great for all kinds of sports especially boxing and cycling.
- The bendable straw will be easy to use.
- BPA-free, non-toxic material bottle with a leak-proof design.
Don’t want to remove your headgear or any kind of protective guard for drinking water? It’s possible with a Shoke Hockey straw-type water bottle. This water bottle offers bendable straw and squeezable bottles so that you don’t have to take your headgear off during boxing.
Additionally, the wide mouth of the bottle allows you to put as many ice cubes as you want. Besides, the leak-proof design of the bottle doesn’t let your bag or dress end up ruined. The white color of the water bottle makes it look classy and stylish.
Furthermore, the straw cover keeps the water inside of the bottle when you are not drinking. You can easily cap the straw after having some sips.
- Firm and well-constructed straw
- Thick and sturdy plastic
- Value for money
- Great for cycling and boxing
- Suitable for school-going child
- No replacement of the straw cover is available if it gets broken by some accident.
2: 50 Strong Boxing Water Bottle with Straw
Capacity: 33.8 Fluid Ounces
Weight: 0.7 kgs
- Easy 5 finger grip design
- Amazing quality, made in USA bottle
- Made of non-toxic chemical
- Suitable for many sports such as baseball, basketball, boxing, hockey, cycling
The 50 strong sports drink bottle with long straw is one of the most sturdy and supreme quality bottles. The transparent water bottle with five fingers easy-grip comes in handy when it comes to sports like running, jogging, football and boxing as well.
The material of the bottle is non-toxic to human health as a brand has declared it as BPA-free. Also, the water bottle lasts for a longer time because of its great quality plastic.
- Decent and long-lasting quality
- No leakage ergonomic design
- Easy to grip and use
- Great for kids
- Cap is not made of great quality as a bottle and can be broken easily
3: Pro Impact Boxer Water Bottle with Straw
Capacity: 33.5 Fluid Ounces
Weight: 0.75 kgs
Color: Different Colors Available
- Great for soccer, baseball, cycling, hockey, boxing, and other outdoor activities.
- Also available in different colors to make it look attractive.
- Heavy-duty and long-lasting bottle with a bendable long straw.
- The wide-open mouth is convenient to use.
Did your last water bottle leak in your bag and ruin everything inside it? Must be a disappointment. Right? But no disappointment and worry further. The Pro Impact water bottle for boxing doesn’t leak at all.
You don’t have to worry about its durability and resilience. Because firm quality plastic bottles and a bendable long straw won’t break or cause any scratches or leakage. Besides that, the straw in the bottle has a cap lock which is convenient to drink during boxing sessions.
- Stiff and durable straw
- Cap lock secure water or juice
- Superior quality material
- Less flexibility in straw
4: Arslo Stainless Double Wall Boxer Water
Material: Stainless Steel
Capacity: 12oz, 17oz, 20oz, 25oz, 32oz
Weight: 1.1 Pounds
Color: Different Colors
- FDA passed stainless steel with double layer safety.
- Easy to clean and convenient to use.
- Anti-slip carbon coating provides a good grip and protects metal bottles from any damage.
- You’ll get two straws, a straw cleaning brush, a straw lid, and a handle lid as well.
- Additionally, flawless insulation system.
- Available in different and attractive colors.
Do you get annoyed when your juice or coffee gets cold or hot too early in your water bottle? If yes then this Arslo Stainless Push Button Water Bottle with straw is all you need. Undoubtedly this water bottle has an amazing insulation system that keeps your drink as hot or cold as you want.
Additionally, the bottle has one vacuum sealed layer, one stainless steel layer, and one stainless steel interlayer. All these layers and coatings certainly keep the drink hot for 12 hours whereas keeping the drink cold for 24 hours. In addition to that, you will get the following things in the package: two straws, a straw cleaning brush, a straw lid, and a handle lid as well.
Besides, you’ll find gripping easy and firm because of the anti-slip carbon coating surface. This feature also protects the outer surface from scratches and cuts.
- Good insulation and grip
- Wide mouth to put fruits, ice cubes, and lemons
- Also comes with a cleaning brush
- Amazing and heavy-duty construction
- The mouthpiece on the straw lid is a little short
5: Mueller Quart Boxing Water Bottle with Straw
Capacity: 30 Fluid Ounces
Weight: 1.12 pounds
- Sleek and universal design with an easier grip.
- BPA free and heavyweight plastic.
- The brand name is written on the bottle in black bold letters.
Our last recommended boxing water bottle with a straw is Mueller Quart Water Bottle. This bottle can add great value to your boxing or workout equipment. You’ll get two bottles of superb quality in one package. Isn’t it great? It certainly is.
The heavyweight and resilient plastic doesn’t seem to get broken at all. Also, the sleek and slim design makes it easy to hold during running or jogging. The BPA-free plastic material won’t cause any damage to your health.
- Great for school, college, and office-going people as well as boxers.
- Can drink with the headgear on.
- Long straw makes it easy to drink between long sessions.
- Cap is not made of good quality material and can be broken if dropped many times
Things to Look for in a Boxing Water Bottle
When you go shopping whether it’s online or in markets, you must get to see a variety of water bottles. But only a few of them are worth buying. You should know the difference between a good water bottle and a bad one. This section will make you aware of some features that you should look for in a water bottle. Let’s dive in.
Size and Capacity:
Size is one of the most considerable factors in water bottles. Fancy-looking bottles might look pleasant to the eye but they don’t have enough capacity to hold water. Also, fancy and heavy bottles will annoy you during running or jogging. You don’t have to carry a massive-looking bottle with you during your training sessions.
All you need is a durable and decent-looking water bottle with enough water holding capacity. We have recommended some amazing quality and good capacity boxing water bottle with straw. As the capacity of the bottle is concerned, the bottle should have enough capacity that your drink will last at least half a day.
The lightweight yet resilient material is the feature you always look for in a water bottle. In addition to that, the material of the bottle should be non-toxic and BPA-free, these factors must be checked in a bottle. The color of the water turns yellow or green if the bottle misses these two standards. Never forget to check the label of BPA-free on the bottle.
Furthermore, polyethylene, neoprene, polyurethane, or good quality plastic-based bottles proves to be a good water bottle. The material of the bottle can’t be neglected because it can cause serious health-related issues.
Everyone likes easy to grip and easy to clean bottles. So always go for a bottle that offers a firm gripping design. Besides, a bottle should have a wide-open mouth so that it can be cleaned easily.
Straw type water bottle design should have a squeezable and bendable structure so that you don’t have to remove a cycling helmet or protective boxing guard every single time you drink water from the bottle.
Don’t go for a bottle with a plain design and slippery outer surface, you won’t get enough hold or grip. It would be amazing if a bottle featured a handle with a cap.
In addition to that, look for a bottle with a strong cap lock and a leak-proof system. This feature won’t keep you worried about leaking your drink or coffee in your bag or dress.
This feature is something a lot of water bottles don’t offer. Also, a lot of people don’t bother about this feature as well. But the insulation system keeps the temperature of the water or drinks the same for hours. This could be great for office-going people who love their hot or cold coffee. Otherwise, this feature is not a must-have in a bottle.
If you’re a person who doesn’t like his cold coffee getting warm after some time, our recommended Arslo Stainless Boxer Water Bottle could be a great companion for you.
If you are a fan of putting seasonal fruits in your water, then you must go for the bottle with the broad mouth. The bottle should have an open and wide mouth to add lemon, ice cubes, and other seasonal fruits. You can make the water more nutritious and beneficial by doing this.
The cost of the bottle depends upon various factors such as size, brand, and material. The bottle with superb quality comes with a higher price tag. On the other hand, the bottles with fewer features and low quality have lower price tags. Nevertheless, this factor certainly depends on your choice, preference, and budget as well.
How to Take Care of a Boxer Water Bottle?
We should take care of things we buy from our hard-earned money to make the investment worthy. In the same way, we have to wash our water bottles regularly to clean out any kind of debris and bacteria. In this section, you are definitely going to find the best and right way to clean your bottles.
- Wash: You can use normal tap water for the cleaning process. But using high-quality dishwashing soap or detergent would be best.
- Dry: After washing the bottle, you have to put the bottle in upside-down way on a thick cloth or towel so that all the water gets dried off.
- Store: At last, you don’t have to lid the bottle after getting dry. Keep the bottle in an open space. I’ll help the material breathe.
By doing these steps, you will be able to save your boxer water bottle for a longer time.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Boxer Water Bottle:
Q1. Can I drink water during boxing sessions?
Of course, you can and you should. Not drinking enough water during intensive activities such as boxing will make you dehydrated which is not great for overall health. Undoubtedly our body needs water to function properly. Not enough water inside the body is also not good for the mind functioning as well.
Q2. How much water should I drink during boxing?
This is the question a lot of boxers and athletes ask. Minimum water intake should be 5-7 ounces after every hour. You can certainly go more than this if you want. The more water intake, the better for your mental and physical health.
Q3. Are the above-mentioned water bottles suitable for all sorts of sports?
Definitely, all the bottles recommended by us are not just suitable for boxing but can be used perfectly for all kinds of sports. Cycling, running, hiking, jogging, soccer, baseball, hockey, wrestling, and whatnot.
Q4. Why is BPA-free material important for water bottles?
Bisphenol A (BPA) is a harmful chemical found in plastic bottles which causes serious health problems. So, BPA-free bottles are considered safe and better for drinking purposes. Most brands make BPA-free water bottles to decrease health issues.
Q5. What happens if we don’t drink enough water?
Less water in your body can do a lot of damage to your mental and physical health as well. You sweat too much during workouts and boxing, which means your body fluids are secreting. The natural sodium and potassium concentration in your body will get reduced. Besides that, this situation is one of the worst for kidney health. Besides that, your brain will not function properly as the brain has 70% of water.