How about installing a speed bag by yourself? You must think. Nah! It’s a heck of annoyance and anxiety for me. Not anymore. All you need is functional and superior-quality gear to transform your annoying speed bag installation process into a satisfying one. We have that right kind of swivel you are going to need. The Title swivel for the speed bag works best for people with lazy habits.
You won’t be able to practice with your punching bag unless your bag is mounted perfectly. All you need is to do some drill work to install a speed bag swivel so that you can throw a punch as hard as you want without worrying about the bag falling.
A ceiling mount or swivel or hanger is one of the essential tools to have for stable boxing. Resilient accessories are all you need whether it is tennis or boxing.
Why do you need our recommended swivel? What features does it offer? Let’s have a detailed review of the title swivel.
Title Boxing Lightning Speed Super Swivel
- 3/4” ball-bearing base, shortens the arch, or distance that the bag travels
- Pair-it-up with the Lightning Fast Speed Bag
- Professional-grade, brushed nickel finish
- Features a unique “pocket” that the loop of the bag naturally sits in to reduce side-to-side movement and unnecessary "wobbling" of the bag
- The brushed nickel body and base give sturdy construction.
- Features a pocket that does not allow unnecessary wobbling.
- You can change the speed bag effortlessly.
- Allows smooth movement of the speed bag throughout the practice.
Why Title Swivel?
The manufacturer made sure to give a fine body and construction to the swivel. The brushed nickel body and the base provide a robust structure so that the speed bag does not fall due to heavy punches.
Easy to Install:
If you’re afraid of drilling and speed bag swivel installation, you might not like this part. But let me tell you that you don’t have to worry. All you need to drill a hole in the ceiling or any mount. After the drilling process, you just have to install the speed bag in the u-bolt. Easy peasy. Isn’t it?
The design of this best speed bag swivel is a bit different from standard-sized swivels. Don’t expect a huge swivel because this swivel offers a tiny size. The tiny size allows fast movement of the bag. Massive-sized and more heightened swivels take more time to complete the arc.
Another feature we love about this speed bag swivel is smooth movement. The pocket allows the bag to be in place during punching. Also, you won’t experience any unnecessary wobbling or shaking during continuous punches. Furthermore, the swivel can easily settle the bag into the bolt. Speed up your punching.
Easy to Change:
The title swivel allows you to change the bag without much trouble. A lot of heavy bag swivels become a headache to change the bag because of complex construction. But this swivel has a tiny cotter pin which means it doesn’t require pliers. Also, it makes it handy to change bags often.
Things to Love
- Unlike other swivels, this swivel doesn’t make noise. The bag moves silently which is great for people who are sensitive to noise.
- Easy to install, as we explained in previous sections. With this bag swivel, you have to forget about hours and hours spent installing.
- Undoubtedly, the quality of the swivel is outstanding.
- Worthy investment to make. If you’re looking for a decent swivel, just go for this one without thinking twice.
Things to Consider Before Buying
Drilling is the part of the bag installation that’s not everyone’s cup of tea. It can be exhausting and hectic if doing it for the first time. You can’t install this bag without going through the painful process of drilling. So you might not like this part of the swivel. But you can’t get a perfect and solid speed bag system without drilling.
Bag Get Loosen Up:
A lot of customers did complain that bags can get loosened up after some punching sessions. You have to tighten it once in a while. So, this is something that you might not like about this swivel.
How to Attach a Speed Bag to Swivel?
Now that you have made up your mind about this swivel. You must be wondering how to attach the bag with a swivel. No worries. Here is the method.
- First of all, you have to drill four holes into the ceiling or any mount.
- Now install the swivel by adjusting the bolts into the holes.
- After that, hold the bag and insert it in the cotter pin, then lock it for secure adjustment.
- Now your speed bag is ready for the following boxing session.
This is how you install a speed bag with the help of a swivel. Not that difficult. Right?
All in all, a swivel for secure and easy adjustment of the speed bag is as important as a durable speed bag. You must select the right and stable gear that not only makes your life easier but also helps you with achieving your boxing goals.
So, our recommended title swivel is a great option for your speed bag. You won’t get disappointed with this tiny swivel. It might be small but certainly gives maximum benefit.