At a certain level of MMA training, Muay Thai, boxing, or any kind of combat sport, you are going to need additional equipment that will keep you protected during an actual fight. Now the question is, what equipment other than gloves do you need to ensure protection? It’s the boxing headgear for sure. You need to invest good time to search for durable and solid headgear. We went the extra mile to find the most reasonable and comfortable boxing headgear. Keep on reading our Venum Elite Headgear Review so you can enjoy the perks of it.
The brand Venum has the best products when it comes to fighting equipment. Being an athlete or a boxer, protection is something you can’t ignore otherwise it might cost your life. Venum pro boxing headgear gives you all the features you will ever need. Let’s get into details.
Venum Elite Headgear Review:
Size: One Size
Material: 100% Skintex Leather
Weight: 0.37 Kg
- Triple density foam that can take maximum shots and protect your bones and skull.
- The skintex leather makes it even more durable and long-lasting.
- The breathable and ventilated headgear allows great visibility and less to no sweat during the intense fight.
- Modern velcro straps keep the boxing headgear fit on the head.
- Ergonomically designed, this cheap boxing headgear is available in different colors.
- Lightweight material makes the venum headgear easy to hold and doesn’t make you exhausted.
Protection: 9 out of 10
Visibility: 8.5 out of 10
Durability: 9 out of 10
Comfortability: 9 out of 10
Quality: 9 out of 10
Overall: 9 out of 10
Detailed Venum Elite Headgear Review:
Comfort and Protection:
The main reason for getting headgear is protection, there is no need to wear headgear if it doesn’t provide protection. But you don’t need to worry since you’ve got the Venum pro boxing headgear.
Triple density foam provides maximum protection to the head and face as well. Extraordinary cheek protectors keep your cheekbone safe from all the cuts and scrapes.
Although the headgear comes in one size but can fit with everybody’s head. The unique velcro straps at the back help with fitting and comfort.
Visibility and breathability:
Being skeptical about visibility is a genuine concern for any fighter. This amateur boxing headgear has openings around the back and the sides that keep you cool and breezy all the time.
Besides this, you will get a wide vision that allows you to see 180 degrees. You won’t have to worry about all the coming shots, hooks, uppercuts, knees, and kicks, thanks to maximum openings and visibility.
Not getting the idea of an opponent attack because of heavy headgear is an old thing.
The ergonomic and universal design of the Venum boxing headgear comes in different colors. Stylish design will make you look classy and solid construction will make you feel strong with no concern of getting hurt.
No need to worry about side hooks and punches as it offers specially designed ear protectors to provide that extra security.
Weight and Material:
The lightweight 100% skintex leather material adds some extra points to its durability and allows it to be long-lasting. Unlike other boxing headgears, the Venum elite headgear doesn’t feel heavy on the head because of its lightweight.
You can easily move your head with this Venum boxing headgear. It doesn’t make your head a giant target for your opponent to attack like other headers as this one is surprisingly smaller in size.
Another winning feature is no sweating at all. The material of headgear can impressively absorb all the sweat and moisture content to keep you dry so it doesn’t get into your eyes and annoy you during an important fight.
- Handmade headgear with ultimate protection.
- Perfect vision of 180 degrees around you.
- Maximum durability due to skintex leather.
- Easy head movement because of lightweight headgear.
- Impactful punches and shock will get absorbed in no minutes, all thanks to the triple-density foam.
- Durable velcro strapping allows two-way closure and opening that gives a comfortable fit.
- This unit offers sweat absorbing material so that sweat doesn’t irritate you.
- This amazing boxing headgear is best for beginners and experienced fighters as well.
- Doesn’t provide nose protection
Be attentive and careful while getting headgear because there is a lot of horrible boxing headgear as well. Such cheap boxing headgear doesn’t offer the main feature which is protection and visibility.
You should avoid such headgear as they are good for nothing. But we know you’ll fall in love with the Venum Elite headgear features and perks. It offers protection, durability, visibility, best quality, reasonable price, and whatnot.
It would be an incredible addition to your boxing equipment. We appreciate that you read our Venum Elite Headgear review and we know you’ll love the way it works.
Chris Bent is a professional MMA Trainer who has expertise in both Martial Arts and Karate and he loves to teach Men, Women and Kids.